Toshiba Bare Bulbs
||$209 + gst|
Common Symptoms of a Weak Toshiba
Projector Bulb are:
Dim image with low brightness and contrast.
- No Picture, Dark Screen.
- Shadows in Image, sometimes circular
- Intermittent Shutdown.
- Fluctuating or Flashing Brightness.
- Longer than Normal starting time.
- Popping Sound, Then no picture.
- Won't Start, Blinking Lights.
- Raster Tinted, Poor White Balance
Toshiba LCD TV Projector Model numbers are listed in the Gallery below Lamp Part
TOSHIBA DLP TV
DIY BULB INSTALLATION
Bulb requires installation in Cage Assembly
Toshiba Cage Assembly
$269 + gst|
Select your TOSHIBA Rear Projection TV model or lamp number in the Gallery for:
- Complete Lamp Assembly
- Replacement Bulb Only
- Bulb Supply and Installation service
($249 or $269 Cost for technician to install a TV bulb in
your home. Similar to the cost of a complete lamp assembly including delivery)
TV Bulb In Home Replacement and Installation is available in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, London and Toronto Service Area
Use "Select Service" above for Portable Projector Repair Estimate, Service or Lamp Installation
Y66-LMP replaces Y67-LMP