One Visit Complete Minor Repair
Occasionally the Field Technician may visit your home and find that there is no fault with the TV. Some of the common service minor service calls are as follows:
- No Cable or other input signal.
- Poor quality input signal from cable satellite or other source.
- Input connectors have become un-hooked or are loose.
- Customer controls need adjusting because settings have changed from power outages or accidental changes.
Costs are usually $35 service call + $30 for on-site service.
Occasionally the Field technician finds relatively simple or minor problems that can be fixed on-site with no parts required.
- Poor or corroded solder connections on printed circuit boards.
- Cracked printed circuit boards.
- Loose plugs or connectors inside the TV.
- Adjustment or alignment of service settings that require accessing built-in on-screen service software.
This type of repair usually costs $35 service call, $30-$60 for on-site service.
One Visit Estimate - Repair too Costly - Incomplete Repair
Defective Screen Assembly
The first step in assessing your LCD or Plasma TV is to determine if the screen assembly is defective. If the display or screen assembly is damaged cost of parts is too expensive for repair. Screen assemblies are typically supplied by manufacturer for a higher cost than a complete, new TV.  Estimate cost is $35 s/call + $30 to $60 to troubleshoot and confirm the fault.
and Plasma screens are fragile and the slightest bump can render them
useless. Plastic parts discolor within some Plasma screens and cause
Brown or Green tinted pictures. Plasma screens also suffer from
non-repairable Burn-in of bright or non moving images.
Enter APPOINTMENT Information Below